District Updates - Spring Break, Office Professional of the Year, Stars of the Year, MBOB,…
The Mebane Charitable Foundation, located in Mocksville, NC, has approved a grant of almos…
District Updates - School Start and Stop Times for 2017-18, Legislative Updates - School …
District Updates - DCS Child Nutrition Manager - Retha Keller and Shannon Prim - Person of…
VIEW MORE DISTRICT NEWS >
We are excited to have parents visit with us at PES. Please remember if you walk your student to class in the morning , all visitors must be out of the main building by 8:10 so instruction may begin. Feel free to review the attached policy.
Visitor Procedures (PDF)
We love to see you visit us here are Pinebrook. For the safety of our children we ask that you please keep in mind our visitor procedures.
Do not hesitate to contact us with any questions and thank you for your continued support.
The Pinebrook Elementary Fun Run kicked off today with an exciting Pep Rally, and we are thrilled about this year’s program! We’ve asked the Fun Run experts at Boosterthon to power our Fun Run program (which will last about two weeks), making our fundraising simpler, more profitable, and more fun. Our Fun Run includes all students in a fun, team-building, fitness event while helping our school raise much-needed funds.
This year, our entire school is raising funds for a new gym floor. Our goal is to raise $13,000, and we need YOUR help!
Here’s how you can support Pinebrook Elementary:
- Register your student on funrun.com. To log in pledges, please register your child on funrun.com, using our school’s registration code: 863-828. Students receive a FREE GIFT just by having their parent or guardian register them on funrun.com.
- Reach out to sponsors. Connect with 10 sponsors. You can use social media in the pledging process and even create custom videos—all of this is on funrun.com. Be sure to capture and record each sponsor’s e-mail address. They will also have an easy opportunity to pay for your student’s pledge by credit card online.
- Ask your child about the BACKYARD BOX OFFICE Character Act of the day! This year’s character theme is Backyard Box Office, a movie theme about making a difference by getting into character. Watch the fun videos with your child on funrun.com.
- Come to the Fun Run on May 11th! All students are invited to participate, regardless of financial participation. Remember, students will be running 30-35 laps, and we would love for you to come out and cheer.
Thank you for supporting our school. We hope to see you next week at the Fun Run!
Pinebrook Elementary PTO
Basketball Camp Form (PDF)
Shooting and Player Development Camp - Advanced Instruction
- Participation Limit - 36 Campers (Boys and Girls)
- Rising 6th thru 12th Grade
- June 19 - 21
- 5:00 – 7:00 pm
- $60.00 / Camper
- Camp T-Shirt
- Skill Development Sessions with Coach Absher / Staff
- Shooting Technique
- Emphasis on Individual Player Development
- Participation Limit - None
- Rising 1st thru Rising 9th Grade
- July 24 - 27
- 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
- $100.00 / Camper
- Camp T-Shirt
- Daily Lectures with War Eagle Staff
- Learn Basic Offensive and Defensive Fundamentals
- Learn Rules and Terminology
- Games, Contests and Prizes
- Championship - Thursday, July 27th (Parents Welcome!)
- Coach Mike Absher - Men’s Head Varsity Coach, Davie High
- Davie County Staff
- Former & Current - Varsity / College Players
- Guest Speakers
The goal of our camp is to provide each camper with a positive, fun-filled learning experience. The camps are designed to teach your child the fundamentals of basketball and give them game experience.