Davie County Schools Logo

Transcript Request

Current Students & New Graduates

For an unofficial transcript for your own personal use, please see the counselor.

The fastest and easiest way to send a transcript in NC is to use CFNC.org. Click on "Request a Transcript," make sure all your information is filled out, and then select the college or entity within NC to which you want to send your transcript.

For out of state requests, complete a Transcript Request Form by following  this link

Allow 48 hours for the request to be processed.

Transcript Requests, Graduation Verifications for Former Students and Authorized 3rd Parties can now be completed online. 

Former Student Transcript Request 

Graduation Verification

For more information please review our FAQ.  

ACT Scores - www.act.org

SAT Scores - www.collegereadiness.collegeboard.org