If you do not have a work order log on, please contact your Media Specialist or ask a co-worker to enter a work order for BigWebApps login and your technology request.
- Open Chrome.
- In the top right, click the Menu .
- Select Bookmarks > Bookmark Manager.
- In the manager, click the "Organize" menu.
Select Export bookmarks.
Click the Bookmarks button and select to open the Library window.
- From the toolbar on the Library window, click
and choose .
- In the Export Bookmarks File window that opens, choose a location (Browse to your "H" Drive or a Removable Storage (Flash Drive)) to save the file, which is named bookmarks.html by default.
- Click the
button. The Export Bookmarks File window will close.
- Select Favorites (Star Icon)
- Select drop down arrow
- Select Import and export... Next
- Select Export to a file... Next
- Select Favorites Bar... Next
- Browse to your "H" Drive or a Removable Storage (Flash Drive)
- Rename the file (My IE Bookmarks)
- Select Export
- From the File menu, select Import Bookmarks....
- Save the bookmarks file
- Select Save
While on the schools' network:
- Log into a computer with the username and password given to you from Human Resources. If you do not know, please contact Pamela Smith at 336-751-5921 extention 1032.
- You will be prompted to reset your password
- Launch Google Chrome
- Sign in to Gmail using your newly created password
If your password changes during the school year, you will need to update passwords on devices used to access YourName.davie.k12.nc.us email.