Have a safe and happy summer!
Breakfast - PreK - 5 Grade = *Free
Lunch - PreK=$ 2.55 /K - 5 Grade=$2.80
Breakfast = $ 1.10
Lunch = $2.80
August - Breakfast (PDF)
August - Lunch (PDF)
Breakfast = $ 1.35
Lunch = $2.80
PreK Breakfast = Free/Lunch = $2.30
- Make meal payments on the internet using your credit card
- Check your child’s meal account balance
- Get low balance alerts by e-mail
- See what your child is buying
K-12 Payment Center brings school lunch into the age of technology. Using the secure site to make your payments and monitor your student’s account gives you the assurance of knowing where your money is going and how it is being spent. Using K-12 Payment Center will remove the stress that comes with making sure your student has cash for lunch. K-12 Payment Center.com is an easy, secure and convenient way to pay for lunch.
K-12 Payment Center Facts:
- Quick and easy access to your child's meal account 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Ability to pay for multiple children's accounts with one single payment
- Accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover
- Ability to look-up your child's account balance, any time, any place the internet is available
- Ability to see 90 calendar days of purchases and payments
- Automated notification, via e-mail, when your child's account balance falls below an amount you have set
- Peace of mind, knowing that the money is being used for good nutrition
- Simple account setup process
- Affordable one time only $10.00 access fee plus a $1.95 per payment transaction fee
- K-12 Payment Center is a commercial free site
- No banners, no pop ups ads and no advertising
- Information is not shared with third parties, other than your financial institution and your child's school
- K-12 Online Payment Center is a secure site that utilizes all of the current industry privacy standards
For more information go to K-12 Payment Center or call Child Nutrition Office at 336.751.2751.
K12PaymentCenter.com recently updated their servers to remain PCI compliant. As a result, they now use only TLS 1.2 for secure data transmission. All other options have known security flaws that make them uncompliant with PCI standards.
Extremely old versions of Internet browsers may not be able to access the website. In the case of Internet Explorer Version 8 and older, which was released in 2009 will nt be able to access the site.
Click the link below to see if the browser version you are currently using supports TLS 1.2:
Questions: Technical Account Specialist: (800) 541-8999, Option 1